I'm creating a Cyberpunk DnD 5e conversion. I'm merely using pre-existing races/classes and giving them a facelift to fit into my Cyberpunk campaign.


So this has been done before (somewhat). I'm trying to streamline this as much as possible for smooth gameplay for those who have played DnD 5e but never dabbled in Shadowrun.Here's the Halfling race with a twist. http://ift.tt/2CQrEet(Quick rundown of: Varkril Industries. Mega corporation that has swayed politicians into outlawing all forms of magic use to promote their own technology for the non magical users. Varkril Industries is also responsible for the city of Varkril, a massive metropolis, built entirely of data. Almost like a VR game, except your consciousness is uploaded to the city through CCT [Cerebral Conveyance Technology]. Varkril is the literal translation of Bitcoin mining, people of the 23rd century use Varkril as means of work since the real world is overpopulated and jobs are hard to come by.)Here's something I made for fun( Elf Race, not all info has been converted WIP). http://ift.tt/2CF27Bs, suggestions, questions or complaints on my idea and what I've come up with so far?

Comentários